PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic (修護毛髮)
PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic 能促進毛髮的生長，適合皮膚及毛髮較為暗啞的寵物使用，令皮毛回復光澤亮麗。
Skin and Coat Tonic 成分中的馬尾草含有二氧化矽 (Silica)，可強化皮膚、骨頭、爪和皮毛的健康，並加強髮根及毛囊的健康，預防脫毛。另外，Skin and Coat Tonic 更含有豐富礦物質及維生素，可增強肝臟、腎臟、甲狀腺及消化系統的機能，促進皮膚及毛髮更健康及有光澤。
- Herbal supplement supports shiny, healthy coats and skin for cats and dogs
- Maintains hair shaft and follicles; promotes skin health and vitality
- Promotes glossy, shiny coats
- Supports 'show pets' before competitive events
- Supports liver, kidney, and thyroid functioning, plus immune system health
馬尾草 (Horsetail)，蒲公英 (Dandelion)，維生素 B，鐵，卵磷脂，硅，鉀，鎂，鋅，錳
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols (D'Agostino, M., Dini, A., Pizza, C., Senatore, F. and Aquino, R. "Sterols from Equisetum arvense." Boll. Soc Ital. Biol Sper. 12-30-1984; 60(12):2241-2245).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin (Schutz, K., Carle, R. and Schieber, A. "Taraxacum--a review on its phytochemical and pharmacological profile." J Ethnopharmacol 10-11-2006; 107(3): 313-323).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Directions for Use 使用方法：
服用量 (每天 2 次)：
|小型犬 (20 lb 以下)
|中型犬 (20 - 50 lb)
|大型犬 (50 lb 以上)
||1 - 2 粒
Skin and Coat Tonic capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
For a quick 'beauty boost', an occasional 2-3 week course is recommended.
Skin and Coat Tonic may also be used indefinitely on a daily basis.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
For additional support, Skin and Coat Tonic can be used concurrently with Immunity & Liver Support to promote healthy immune system and liver functioning.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.