KC-Defense是一種安全，不易上癮的100％天然順勢OTC藥物，特別為寵物配製，可緩解和緩解狗窩咳嗽及其他呼吸道感染。它可以在拜訪獸醫，狗窩，貓舍等之前使用，也可以用於治療主動感染。 KC-Defense也是順勢療法Respo-K™的出色伴侶療法，因為它可以減輕寵物的感冒和呼吸道感染症狀。結合使用，KC-Defense和Respo-K可以立即緩解寵物呼吸道感染和狗窩咳嗽的症狀，並通過增強免疫系統和促進最佳肺功能來改善長期呼吸道健康。 KC-Defense具有方便，可溶解的顆粒形式。這些令人愉悅的品嚐顆粒安全且易於管理，只需灑在寵物的舌頭上，即可迅速吸收到口腔中。
- Bryonia 6C is a proven natural remedy which is very effective for the treatment of coughs and dry mucus membranes, as well as the clearing of mucus from the chest.
- Echinacea purp 3X is one of the top selling ingredients for the treatment of colds, flu and other viral infections. It is used for post-nasal catarrh.
- Ferrum phos 6C is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts to use when there is any infection or inflammation in the body. It helps to distribute iron and oxygen throughout the body, strengthen cell walls and fight infection.
- Kali sulph 6C is a biochemic tissue salt that is essential for distributing life, giving oxygen throughout the body and keeping cell membranes in peak health. It is often called the 'natural antibiotic' of the tissue salts and together with Ferrum phos can treat both the initial, secondary and third stages of infection. Kali sulph is used for a variety of chest infections, including chronic cough, asthma, bronchitis and even pneumonia.
- Mag phos 6C is a natural painkiller and antispasmodic and is very helpful for bronchial spasms and other forms of spasmodic cough.
- Plantago 3X is a homeopathic remedy that is well known for treating dry coughs. It is also an effective expectorant and anti-catarrhal and helps to expel mucus build up in the lungs.
- Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Sucrose
Directions for Use 使用方法：
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. KC-Defense can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in KC-Defense and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution:Consult your vet if symptoms persist.